Monday, November 19, 2012

Olivia Cunning--Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)

Erotic romance is one of the bestselling subgenres in the romance category. Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor.

This second in the Sinners on Tour series features lead singer Sedric Lionheart who became a playboy after his fiancee, Jessica, broke his heart. Forced on a summer tour together for two entire months, but stubbornly desperate to stay apart, they find a million steamy reasons why they had that lovin' feeling in the first place.

{3 stars}
I know I'm in the minority on this one, but Sed and Jessica are my least favorite duo. I skimmed most of the story so I could get to the parts that included the whole band.....and Trey. The guys in the band are what make this series great. They are so funny, cute, and HOT. And Trey is quickly becoming my favorite. As much as I want to skip to Trey's book, I'm going to wait and read them in order and wait for Jace....

No comments:

Post a Comment