Sunday, March 30, 2014

Nicole James-Outlaw (Outlaw #1)

Adult biker romance-18+


When outlaw biker, Cole Austin sees a young woman handcuffed and being dragged across the yard of the Dead Souls Motorcycle Club's remote clubhouse, he's stunned by the realization of just how dark his world has become. This scene is even more than his twisted soul can stomach. Compelled to intercede and save her, he has no idea his whole world is about to change. He believes he's doing the right thing until a secret she's hiding makes him question if saving her may be the biggest mistake of his life. The two strike a deal, a deal they may both come to regret. Can his soul be saved? Is there anything he won't do for her? Are there some things he just can't? And are there some things she can never forgive?






{4 stars}

This is one of those moments where you ask, "Did I read the same book as these other people?" Each book really is an individual experience, some you love, some you don't. I guess this time around I'm on the love side. Yes, there are some issues with it, but those (for me) are the writing style and not the story itself. I will say that the synopsis (which doesn't do this book justice) and the other reviews had me delaying reading this, but I wish I hadn't, it was an unexpected surprise. I found that this MC book was just different enough to make it unique and kept me reading the entire thing in one sitting (1 am to be exact). I enjoyed it so much I'm moving on to the next book in this series cause I have a crush on Crash. Don't let reviews sway you from discovering a book that just might be a "crush" for you. I find some true gems among books that don't find the love of readers/reviewers. Sometimes it really is worth the discovery.
















No comments:

Post a Comment