Sunday, August 18, 2019

KC Decker - Gradation



National Award-Winning Author, KC Decker
brings you a sexy new, enemies to lovers romance.
 

Friends. Ride or die, right?

Always have your back.

Know all your dirty little secrets.

Love the shiny parts of you, and embrace the crappy ones?

Yeah? Well, I don’t know about all that nonsense because my friends are just a bunch of assholes.

They’re taking over.

They’re commandeering my love life.

They’re constructing a dating profile for me, and it’s bad…

Because I don’t even have the password for it,

and I have to do exactly what they say.




Review
4 stars


Contemporary Romance is not my usual genre, but this was given to me by the author for an honest review. And you can't go wrong with a HOT Tattooed guy, right?

This story is funny, with a great group of characters, and an off the normal track for a storyline. The dating app baseline was genius. It fit into the characters path making it all work wonderfully. I don't want to give out any spoilers but I am really glad I got this book. I power read it in one day. 

KC Decker is a new author for me, but if this is any indication of her writing, them I'm in. I'll be picking up more of her books.














No comments:

Post a Comment