Wednesday, October 21, 2020

K.V. Rose - These Monstrous Ties (The Unsaints #1)

These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)These Monstrous Ties by K.V. Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A little back story. Someone in Amo Jones Wolfpack led me to this series. Some of us were looking for something equivalent to the Elite Kings series.

Well, Unsainted has lived up to the hype. I jumped off into this dark world with high expectations. And even though I felt there were some weak moments with some of the "H" characters, the storyline was dark and intriguing enough to keep me turning the pages. Now i'm fully committed to reading this thru to the end.

Warning: This series is not vanilla, simple, or romantic. It is blood thirsty, violent, with secrets some people may not want to read about (trigger warnings). But if you like to take a ride down a dark road with some really very interesting characters and detailed plot twists. Jump right in!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment