Saturday, July 23, 2022

Tara Sivec - Spare Me (Summersweet Island #6)

Spare Me (Summersweet Island #6)Spare Me by Tara Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Nerd and the Firecracker .....

Like a modern version of Romeo and Juliet, you have a reversal of positions. The Nerd is the quiet, rule conforming "wall flower" until he is swept off his feet by the Firecracker who is claiming her life in a spectacular fashion.

I didn't think I would like this couple since we knew nothing at all about her, and almost nothing about Him. But what a surprise they were! Super fun, passionate, challenging, and imaginative. And I love that he is the nerd and she's the firecracker, the role reversal makes this couple a favorite. Add in the previous couples and a wild night with the guys, it was a perfect addition to this series.

***And if you are a fan of Tara Sivec, the only warning I will give you is this, when starting Chapter 20 DO NOT be drinking or eating anything. If you know, you know!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment