Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Heidi McLaughlin-Finding my Forever (The Beaumont Series, #3)

Adult Romance - contemporary


Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man. 

A rock star. 

I was born and raised in the industry. 

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me. 
Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver. 

But after one look, one touch, one night... 
Now I’m the one doing the chasing. 

I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change. 
I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her. 
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.



{4 stars}

I hate to admit it, but the first half of the book - 3 stars. I skimmed a good portion of it, I just couldn't click with Jimmy, not sure why. I think it just felt like just another "rock star" story for a while. But when the real "action" starts going, i didn't skim a word. It had my complete attention (and emotion). This trio is wonderful. And even though they are originally together because they are in a band together. They are family by choice, each one brings something different to the series. And each one's story has been an emotional ride i really did enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment