Monday, February 17, 2014

Bella Jewel-Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes #1)

Adult Romance=18+ biker


A girl on the run.

Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.
Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.

He wants what she's got.

Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.

He threatens to ruin her heart.

Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.


{5 stars}

It is with great sadness that I say this is the last MC series by Bella Jewel. I hope she changes her mind, because I believe she is in the top 5 of MC authors. She has only written the 2 series, and this one has just started with book 1, but they are fantastic. I love the characters, the humor, the passion, the "awe" moments. And even if I knew before reading this book, I would still read this final series. Angels in Leather is definitely a 5 star book. It is unique in it's storyline, a different path from the usual MC drama, but not too far that you don't feel comfortable with it. (if that makes sense) The synopsis doesn't do this book justice at all. Axel and Meadow have known each other since she was a kid. But now Meadow is on the run, and Axel is the one chasing her, for over a year now. She has something he wants, but he also loves the chase. Things have happened to him in his life that have twisted him just a little. But as much as he wants Meadow, personally, and for the package she has, he doesn't know if she can accept the way he is now. I could go on and on about this story, but I don't want to give any spoilers away, I think everyone should find their own surprises in a book. Don't pass this one up because it will be a last short series, it is definitely worth it. Meadow and Axel are super hot together!

***And as an added note, I couldn't even put this book down during The Walking Dead, and that's saying a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment