Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lili St. Germain-Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers #2)

Adult Romance-18+ biker


I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.

{5 stars}

I don't usually post reviews for short stories. But this series, even though each one is a short story, they are very intriguing. I am really enjoying the journey. This is a very dark series, there is nothing hot or sexy about the things she has to do to exact her revenge.  It is raw and violent and necessary to her. And her revenge is all that matters. Knowing her history and what they did to her, I can understand her need. 

Not a series for "lite" readers, this is not a biker romance story. There are no HEA's at the end of each story, whether we get one at the end of this journey I don't know. But I am hooked into the series so far and can't wait to see whose next on her hit list.

No comments:

Post a Comment