Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bella Jewel - 'Til Death Pt. 2



They say there's a fine line between love and hate.

There is.

I married a douchebag.

I didn't know it at the time.

He came in like a handsome stranger and blew me off my feet.

I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am.

Then he left me high and dry.

Turns out, I was nothing more than a business plan for billionaire playboy, Marcus Tandem.

He needed to be married in order to obtain his grandfather’s business, and I was the poor victim in his path.

I believed in what we had, until the truth reared its ugly head.

I never meant anything to Marcus. Not a damned thing.

With my world spinning on its axis, the girl I once was has long since died.

Instead he left me as this empty, emotionless shell.

I may have made a vow before God to love and cherish him ‘Til Death do we part, but it’s time for me to give back to Marcus, exactly what he gave me.

He has to pay.

And pay he will.


***{5 stars}***

Pain, how much can one person endure when their heart has been ripped apart? But can true love overcome all the damage done? The damage done to each other? The lengths we went to push each other away and hurt each other? 

Sometimes the universe has other plans for us, and it isn't over until Death Parts us.....

Jewel has a way of writing that makes you feel every single emotion, from happiness to the absolute heartbreak of loss. This may have been just 2 short installments of a whole story, but we get everything we need to fall in love with Katia and Marcus. Loved them! And the supporting cast would be great with their own stories too (hint hint). I hope we get to see more glimpses of them in the Jokers Wrath MC series. 

***ARC provided by author for honest review

'Til Death: Volume Two
US: http://amzn.to/1xXDDxg
UK: http://amzn.to/1xQPUDB
AU: http://bit.ly/1C2Bq2N


'Til Death: Volume One (on sale for 99c)



Enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card --> http://bit.ly/1DtnnHp


No comments:

Post a Comment