Sunday, January 3, 2021

Callie Hart - Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners #2)

Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)Riot Rules by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok, to start, I was confused at first until I realized that this story starts before Elodie and Wren. Before Elodie even shows up at the school.

So once I got "situated", I still had trouble clicking with Dash. There was just something off about him, but never fear, I love him now. Maybe it was the confusing timeline in the beginning, don't know. I just wasn't "in" to the story. Skip ahead a few chapters and I'm in love with both of them. Knowing Carrie's backstory and Dash's secret love for the piano, you can't help but become attached to them.

And Sadly, we have to go thru some heartbreak, the reliving of the Fitz storyline, and you just kind of break emotionally before it comes together in the end. Not going to say who saves who, but it was an epic love story moment.

Now we have Wren and Dash, whatever will knock Pax off his pedestal?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment