Friday, January 22, 2021

Darynda Jones - Bewitched (Betwixted & Between #2)

Bewitched (Betwixt & Between #2)Bewitched by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you love the Charley Davidson series, you will adore this one.

Defiance and her bff Annette are so clumsily funny. Even in the middle of serious witchery problems, hauntings, kidnappings, and trying to launch a business, they seem to take everything in stride. Find time to remember the little things, including laughter.

I tried to explain the plot to a friend and just couldn't. There are so many wonderful characters with full backstories that it's impossible to relate it to someone without it being a really long conversation. I want everyone to read this series!!

And as usual, we have a cliff hanger moment that me yelling "Oh no you didn't!!!". Thankfully, the next book comes out February 15th so I won't have to wait long. ...... for Roane.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment