Monday, November 8, 2021

Callie Hart - Riot Act (Crooked Sinners #3)

Riot Act (Crooked Sinners, #3)Riot Act by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Out of the three Riot House boys, Wren was my favorite. That was until I met Pax.

Dangerous, Dark, Obsessive, Broken. He has built a suit of armor around himself to block out the world. His anger and hostility to everyone but Wren and Dash is his weapon to keep people at bay.

But that all changes in the blink of eye with squealing tires and a girl thrown from a car bleeding to death. Somehow she sparks something in him, something he doesn't know how to handle. But Pres no longer has any fear and pushes him to places he never thought he would go.

It was a long road of working thru the armor and removing it piece by piece. And I really loved all of it, this is my favorite story of the series and I really hope we get more because that ending left me hanging by a "thread" (LOL).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment