Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Cat Porter - Sin and Surrender (Lock and Key series)

Sin & Surrender: Small Town Motorcycle Club Romance (Lock & Key MC Romance, #12)Sin & Surrender: Small Town Motorcycle Club Romance by Cat Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**it would be beneficial (in my opinion) if you have read “The Wind and the Roar” Duet. Some characters roll into this book.


I just love this series! From book one on, the characters, details, all capture your heart. From major mistakes in the beginning, Wes somehow manages to correct the damage and recapture Lindy’s heart. And what a pair they make, absolutely made for each other, true soul mates. Add in the appearances of some of my (still alive) favorite Lock & Key characters, it’s a book that you can’t put down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment