Monday, December 3, 2012

Olivia Cunning--Double Time (Sinners on Tour #5)

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.


{3.5 stars}
Ugh!! I said I wasn't going to read this until the others came out but I couldn't help myself, I have been in love with Trey since book 1. And I was completely dumbfounded to find out that the books were released out of order. Jace's (book #3) and Eric's (book #4) don't come out until Feb and Sept of 2013. Poor decision on someones part. Because truthfully, I would have waited impatiently for Trey's book to come out. Now I'm not sure if I will ever get around to the other guys, except maybe Jace cause he is sooooo cute. So, If you don't want to know how the series ends, DO NOT READ Trey's story until you have waited all year to read the other 2.

Ok, now that my rant is over....
I was a little disappointed in Trey's story. It was cute, don't get me wrong. But it seemed to lack something I needed because the rest of the band wasn't around the whole time. Reagan and Ethan are great additions to Trey's life, but somehow it all fell in place a little to easily. I can't quite put my finger on what put me off, maybe it just lacked that "passion" I always felt when reading about Trey. The band as a whole, performing, getting into trouble, and touring was what drew me to the story the strongest. When you seperate someone from the main storyline, it losses something (for me at least). Strong M/M interaction in this one, not for the "lite" reader, but overall, the trio were great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment