Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kallypso Masters--Masters at Arms (Rescue Me #1)

Erotica/BDSM/Military Men

Masters at Arms begins the journey of three men, each on a quest for honor, acceptance, and to ease his unspoken pain. Their paths cross at one of the darkest points in their lives. As they try to come to terms with the aftermath--forging an unbreakable bond--will they ever truly become masters of their own fates? Or would fate become masters of them?

{5 stars}

Amazing book. Great character development. You can't help but get hooked into them. Their stories are completely compelling.

I have read quite a few BDSM stories, so I'm very open minded and not offended by much.  And as long as it has a genuine story with great characters--I'm there! And even though you know that is where this is leading, this "prequel" really just gives you the back story of their lives and how they became the men they are now. It only "peeks" at their BDSM lifestyle, for now, we'll see where this series takes us down the road, so if you are not open minded-beware. But I loved every word of it. This book is in written in "parts" starting with Adam. With each part we get to know each man, where they come from, and how they all wind up coming together. They are great characters, and I can't wait to start the next book. Kallypso Masters is defintely on my favorites list.

2 comments:

  1. I was just learning how to set up Google Alerts and with one of them, your review came up! Glad I found it! So glad you enjoyed Masters at Arms. I'm at work on book 3 now (Adam and Karla--FINALLY), which will be out in late December. Hope you enjoyed the BDSM scenes in Nobody's Angel (Marc and Angelina's story). Each of them are so different, but I had a lot of fun with Master Marc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love the Men in your series, they are great, complex, and totally HOT characters. And I can't wait to read Adam and Karla's story!!

    ReplyDelete