Monday, February 6, 2012

James Hutchings-New Death and Others

Short stories and poems

Death gets a roommate...

An electronic Pope faces a difficult theological question...

A wicked vizier makes a terrible bargain...

44 stories. 19 poems. No whiny vampires. There's a thin line between genius and insanity, and James Hutchings has just crossed it - but from which direction?
 
{no stars}
This was sent to me by the author for review. I'm not sure why, my blog and book interests don't lean towards this type of book. But I guess any marketing is good marketing?? I did skim through this book, it was interesting. Not really my "cup of tea" so to speak. But I can't say it was a bad read, just not something I am interested in spending a lot of time reading, it was kind of a confusing for me also. It has an odd/dark subject matter, which is normally perfect for me, but the short story/poems premise is not for me. But.......I will leave it up to you to form your own opinion.
 
***e-book provided to me by author for review

No comments:

Post a Comment