Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kristen Ashley--Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick #8)

Adult Contemporary Romance

 Ally Nightingale has secrets. Secrets she doesn't even share with the Rock Chicks. But two men know what she's up to. One has her back. The other has her heart, but he doesn't know it.

As Ally rewinds the last year of her life, she knows two things. One, she’s never going to get what every Rock Chick should have—her own Hot Bunch guy. And two, she’s a Nightingale through and through. She just isn’t sure what to do about that.

But as her secrets are revealed, the men in her life react. Darius Tucker, a lifelong friend, as usual takes her back. Ren Zano, the man she loves, isn’t quite so sure. The Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the entire gang at Fortnum’s weigh in, and a Rock Chick Revolution starts brewing.

It’s up to Ally to control it and prove what she knows down to her bones.

She’s a Rock Chick, she deserves her hot guy and she’s going to keep the one she wants…

Because she’s a Nightingale...


{5 stars} **spoiler alert**

Ok...everyone that has read this series knows this is the end of the Rock Chick series. But is it the end of the Rock Chicks? I hope not, I hope we see glimpses of them in future KA books. Maybe their kids, or a Rock Chick Investigations series? 

KA is brilliant. She pulls every last string together and still gave me a little extra I wasn't expecting. Jane? Wow, to pull her in as KA herself was a stroke of genius for me. It made this series all the more special to me. Jane's take on writing the books almost made me cry. She believes all fairytales should be shared. And isn't believing in fairytales why we read these books? Ren and Ally have the true Rock Chick romance, alpa male dominance, rock chick stubbornness, fighting, hot make up sex, and true romance. I laughed out loud, cried a little, and truly enjoyed every word. I really didn't want it to end. Its 506 pages, and I usually struggle with that long a book. But not this time, it was the end of a journey with a lot of action, a lot of information, and a lot of storylines to tie up. Well done Miss Ashley! I will miss the Rock Chicks.....and I still believe in fairytales....

***There is a sneek peek hint that we are going to move to California for some Hot Bunch action.....















No comments:

Post a Comment