Friday, April 11, 2014

CM Stunich-Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots #5)

Adult Romance-rockstar-18+

Dax McCann is as cold as ice.
I'm intrigued by him.
But I can't get close to him either.
His music strokes my soul, butchers my broken heart.
I wish he'd see me, but he only sees her.  It's been so long since I've had to care that I'm not sure I can do it anymore.  Now, tell me, why is there a gun to my head?


Sydney Charell is ... interesting.
I want to touch her, kiss her, posses her.
But I don't understand her.
She dances on poles and can't carry a tune to save her life.
I feel like an outsider on the in, but I have too many secrets to hide.  Naomi Knox has my heart, but I think I might need it back.  I want a chance to use it before it breaks.  Or splatters.  Blood will be spilled; I just hope it isn't mine.


{5 stars}

WOW! Ms. Stunich, just when I think you can't possibly flip me on my head again, you smack me in the back of the head with another cliff hanger! 

I didn't think I would like Dax as much as I did, but he really turned out to be someone I really like. It was kind of nice to get away from all the Naomi and Turner drama for a little while and get to know some other band members. Sydney is quirky, beautiful, and completely fun. They are a great match. And as usual, the storyline gets even more complicated and thrilling with each book. Can't wait for the next bitch slap!

No comments:

Post a Comment