Thursday, April 17, 2014

Belle Aurora-Raw

Adult Contemporary


Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.

Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.

Best decision I ever made.

Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.

My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.

But the saying is true.

The world makes way for those who know where they are going.

That’s me.

I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.

But then there’s him.

I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.

He makes me feel.

It’s unconventional.

But it’s real.

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.

So am I.

This isn’t a story.

This is my life.


{5 stars}

Raw

That's exactly how I feel right now, emotionally raw. This is not a romance. There is love. But there is also every other emotion you can feel too. 



"Everything about him is raw. And gritty. And unbound.

He's a raging fire. And I'm a fragile moth fluttering into the flame. Sooner or later, I'm going to get burned. I know this."


He is every bad boy you ever wanted to date, to tame, to love, to have love you. But some things in life aren't meant to be. This is the story of two people who tried really hard.....

WOW, I hadn't initially wanted to read this book, but I am so glad I picked it up. It is emotional, puzzling, beautiful, tragic, and so much more. I don't want to give to much away, because I think this is a story best left experienced with a clean impression. I only knew it wasn't a romance when I started reading it, but it kind of is, just not the one you dream about. And I really hope there is a sequel to this story.


































No comments:

Post a Comment