Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lili St. Germain-Four Score (Gypsy Brothers #4)

Love and hate aren’t all that different.
Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang.

Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he knows what I’ve done, I see the love and the hate warring within him.

I see the way he looks at me.
The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.
I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and run away with him.

But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA.
And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.
Jase might forgive me for what I’ve done.
But will he forgive me for the crimes I’m yet to commit?

{5 stars}

What are you doing to me? Just when we get the glimpse at what could be with Jase you rip the rug out from under us again. Lili St. Germain, you are the new reigning queen of cliff hangers!

Unlike with the first 3 books, we are at a point where Julz "Sammi" has to wait out the results of her bomb attempt on Dornan. So we don't have any active death attempts going on. But while we are waiting Julz and Jase are coming to terms with what happened to both of them and the fallout afterwards. So much turmoil, we now get to find out just a small part of what happened to Jase after her "death". How are they ever going to be able to be happy with each other? So much damage, but first they both have to live thru what comes next......

No comments:

Post a Comment